Saturday, July 10, 2010

Hello, again

Hello again, Blog-world!

Don't say I didn't warn you about how terrible I am with keeping up with things like this! I'm going to try harder to keep up with this instead of waiting every 4 weeks to update; too many things happen in that amount of time!

So many things have been going on that I need to update the world on!

Next post (which will be soon after, I promise) will have my DIY b-day gifts on it and Jeremy's own DIY project.

Within the past 4 weeks, we've had many people in and out of our house. Jeremy's buddy, Zac, came to visit us from St. Louis. He's such a great friend to Jeremy & I really wish he found a job in KC so Jeremy would have him around, however, he found a job back home. We're so happy for him, even though we wish he was here!

My best friend in the entire world came to visit me on a whim one weekend. I hadn't seen her since February and she's starting a new life/career in Chicago next month. I am so happy for her and for this new life she is about to embark upon. She is my sanity, my shoulder to cry on, my stability, my best friend. I'm so sad we're going to be 8 hours away from each other, but distance has never stopped our friendship in the past 9 years. I love you, Ash!

So I got a new job position at my work and am now officially a Graphic Designer!!! As I said to my boss, I enjoyed my job before, but I REALLY LOVE my job now! I've never looked forward to going to work and I so do now (it helps that one of my best gals is a lead in my department and I get to chit-chat with her throughout the day :])

We've visited Jeremy's family for his momma's birthday. It was a great weekend in Higginsville, lots of family love!

We were with my family last weekend for the 4th. I was really starting to get home sick and that was a great! pick me up. The best part of the entire weekend, however, was taking a nap with my niece. She's so big now and is at such a fun age! I love it when I go home because we become two peas in a pod. She's definitely going to be one of my best buds in the world. I love that little girl more than I ever thought possible.

This week was a sickly week in the Hoefer house. Jeremy lost his voice for 2 days and had a sore throat. I got what he got then added a fever to it! We're both still a bit under the weather and our house is a big cough-fest. No bueno.

I guess that's all for now! I'll try to post again soon!

Adios for now, Blog world!

0 comments:

Post a Comment